This page is basically what it sounds like: a giant bucket list of all the things I want to do, big, small, and everything in-between. And yes, I realize that I need to come up with a cleverer (is that even a word??) name than “giant bucket list” but for now, it will have to do;) Some of the things on the list I might have done before but I either don’t remember or just want to experience them again in all their awesomeness.
p.s. I am always looking for more random, fun, enlightening, and delicious things to try so make sure to comment your own “buck list ideas” below!
1. Go to the beach (I’ve never been, ever. Preferably somewhere in California, but at this point, I’d take just about any beach).
2. Go parasailing (while at the beach, obviously).
3. Ride a horse (I rode one when I was like four and when I say “rode” I mean I sat on a horse for five minute. So yeah, like actually ride a horse).
4. Drink a milkshake from McDonalds (it’s been too long…;)
5. Go zip lining (I live in the mountains and I have never been zip lining…what??)
6. Write a book (Easier said than done, but eventually it will happen!)
7. Go bungee jumping (And force my twin sister to go with me ’cause I’m a great sister<3)
8. Act in a play.
9. Try sushi (Sushi has always intrigued and digusted me at the same time. It’s time to conquer some fears, even if it means eating raw fish.)
10. Go to a basketball/baseball/football game (Maybe it’s more fun than it looks…)